The event is entered and approuved in the national calendar of the ASI and international FIVA in the type “Event of skills not competitive with timing control points. There are no restrictions on the types of stopwatces that can be used. The regulation is in according to the rules ASI 2016. The extract of the detailed regulations will be published shortly.
Entrants from outside of Italy will be required to provide the following documentation :
DRIVER & CO-DRIVER
- A valid Identity card or Passport from their country of residence
- A valid international or EU Driving License
- A current Registration Document / identity papers for the vehicle
- A Valid Certificate of Insurance cover for international driving
- FIVA paper; (required only for the final classification ASI but not for the other one without coefficient of car seniority). Preferred if available, but not essential.